Our client creates and delivers software and services to clients worldwide who need to innovate and simplify complex business processes. Their high-value software solutions are user-friendly while empowering clients to overcome operation obstacles, paving the way to higher productivity, sustainability and profit. They serve thousands of clients on six continents.
Currently, we seek to add an energetic and dynamic Regional Account Executive to add to their sales team. The right candidate will be responsible for managing accounts and generating revenue by driving strategic sales activity and creating satisfied customers, ultimately driving enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory supporting our vastly growing product line Configure Price Quote (CPQ). This individual will have experience working in the Microsoft Independent Software Vendor (ISV) space and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan, with a clear emphasis on building a strong pipeline
- Generating business with new named accounts
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing driven programs while maintaining existing relationships
- Work with solutions consultants to define and build demonstrations to meet prospect requirements
- To strategize, negotiate and close business
- Report on sales activity and forecast in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Manage complex selling solutions in a team selling environment
- Exceed annual sales quota
- Work with channel team and partners when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree a must, MBA or similar program a plus
- Demonstrated ability to execute full life cycle sales
- B2B sales experience and SaaS experience
- Working knowledge of Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ)
- Experience in proactive territory management
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills to demonstrate product and communicate with clients effectively
- Strong computer skills, including CRM.
- Ability to thrive and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar work ethic and proven success as a self-starter
- Willingness to travel as required – possibly up to 50%
Our client offers a competitive base salary with an ambitious bonus plan and an attractive benefits package Medical is covered about 80% includes Dental, Vision; 401k offered; Tuition Reimbursement; PTO and several other featured benefits